Our School Policy
Group Class Policy
- Only enrolled students and/or a parent may attend the class sessions.
- There is no reduction, credit or refund in tuition for missed lessons.
- Group tuition/credit cannot be transferred to Private tuition.
- If a student is absent once, your teacher will notify concerning the assignment and/or another class of similar level may be arranged for the student to attend if available. Reservations for make up class must be made with front desk.
- If a student is absent twice or more in consecutive weeks OR in some cases there is not another class at the same level, one 30 minute private tutor lesson will be given for every 2 lessons missed. NO CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN.
- If a student is absent for more than one calendar month, he/she may be withdrawn from the class. If tutor lessons are necessary to return to the class, a fee will be charged for those lessons at the regular private rate.
Private Class Policy
- The school requires notice of at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time. Absences with less than 48 hours notice will be required to pay for that missed lesson.
- Only one make up lesson is permitted for every 3 months. Make up lessons must be coordinated with the teacher. If a makeup lesson is scheduled, and the student is absent from the makeup lesson, another makeup lesson will NOT be permitted.
- There is no deduction or credit from the tuition fee for missed lessons. Tuition must be paid in full each month, before the 7th of every month.
- Students are expected to attend all school events and are required to perform at least 2 times in our small recitals and in our Annual Recital.
- Masterclasses: We recommend that students attend at least 2 of our master classes per year; private students are required to attend 1 Masterclass per year.