Yamaha For Music School Home
Signup for a Free Preview Lesson ! or Call Us Today! (909) 595-9020
Yamaha For Music's 37th Annual Recital will be held in January 2024 !
Our next piano recital will be held on June 24, 2023 at our Diamond Bar location.
The purpose of this recital is to provide another memorable experience for our students, showcasing their talents and all of the hard work they have done over the past months. Because of the virus, staying motivated may have been a challenge for the students. So let's reward them by having a great recital.
We will be using the grand piano in the waiting room.
Please note: YFM will follow the CDC guidelines to make sure everyone is a safe as possible.
- Please wait in the parking lot until your name is called.
- We will check the temperatures of everyone entering.
- No more than 6 people in the room at the same time.
- Face masks or face covering are required inside the building.
After each player, we will disinfect the grand piano before the next performance.
Solo performance (2 pieces) will be performed at the grand piano.
Please dress up!
The School Fee includes trophies and professional recording (an individual share link will by provided via google drive).
We are looking forward to it !
Yamaha for Music Staff
New Classes Teaching Schedule 2023
JMC Classes Mondays 4:30pm to 5:30pm
JMC Classes Tuesdays 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
YMC Classes Fridays 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Increased hand-eye coordination.
- Enhanced emotional development.
- Fine-tuned auditory skills.
- Staying more engaged in school.
- Helps develop language and reasoning.
- A enhancement of memorization when learning instruments and sheet music.
- Musical instruments can teach discipline.
- A wonderful sense of achievement.
- Students learn to continually improve and refine their work. This can be applied to all other subjects of in school.
- Kids can learn teamwork from music lessons.
- Develop their math and pattern-recognition skills.
- Better SAT scores.
- Music lessons build imagination and creativity.
- Students can fight stress by learning to play musical instruments, and helping them to relax.
- And very importantly , they develop better self-confidence.
We firmly believe in the effectiveness of the Yamaha Music Education System for young beginners. These courses will not only teach your child the fundamentals of the keyboard and musicianship through singing, note reading, ear training, and keyboard playing but also help build self-esteem and increase self-confidence while fostering an understanding and love for music.